The content in this post may or may not contain affiliate links. For more information, see my Affiliate Info page.
The air fryer is a great way to cook food without all the fuss, fats and calories that come with deep frying. These air fried sweet potato fries are an excellent starter recipe for your new appliance! You can also try making regular potatoes or even chicken—both will be delicious additions any day of the week served alongside whatever you’re craving most at that moment in time.
I know once I tried these crispy chips nothing could beat them- they paired well no matter if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Deep-frying is the worst! It adds way too much fat and calories. Fortunately there’s an even better option now: The air fryer! These devices use less oil to make sweet potato fries (or chips) than deep frying or baking them, so you’ll eat healthier without sacrificing flavor at all in this recipe for a crunchy outside with tender inside that still feels satisfying as ever when eating these fries. Enjoy this recipe and share your thoughts in the comments!
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Total Time:||20 min|
2. Mix sweet potato fries and canola oil in bowl.
3. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika.
4. Mix until all fries are evenly coated.
5. Divide sweet potatoes into 2 or 3 batches.
6. Place even layer of sweet potatoes in fry basket.
7. Insert in the air fryer.
8. Cook until golden, about 10 minutes.
9. Repeat with remaining sweet potatoes.
* 1 tbsp canola oil
* 1/2 tsp kosher salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/8 tsp garlic powder
* 1/8 tsp ground sweet paprika